“Eco-friendly, Integrity, and, Innovation” are the three core values of our company. We insist on core materials and technologies compliant with safety and durability. Whilst, a thorough testing procedures attest our value of corporate trustworthiness. When it comes to product design, we have prioritized joint value creation to our customers and also engineered people-centered solutions to address daily needs. Pride to enable a quick problem-solving mechanism to product user experience and manufacturing process from our partner. We are committed to deliver advanced guard technology to facilitate users’ livelihood.
We insist on utilizing durable and safe core materials and technologies to produce our company's products and attest by thorough testings and . performing complete and meticulous testing on them. In this way, we are able to sustain achieve a trustworthy and credible business culture. In terms of company product design, we also take “creating customer value” as our foremost consideration with an expectation to provide various people-centered solutions to address our customers’ problems, such as product using and partner manufacturing processes. We are also committed to creating cutting-edge technology that brings great convenience to our customers' everyday lives.
- We are committed to provide products without any Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) as listed by Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH). We are also committed to use hazardous substance fee raw materials substances in our manufacturing process.
- A customer satisfaction survey is conducted every year. Using the customer feedback generated from the questionnaire, we are committed to improve our company's products and services to ensure that our customers' needs are fully understood and fully met.
- Emphasized on developing customer and customer relationship management, we have introduced CRM system in 2016
- All company systems are equipped with an access control mechanism. Only authorized employees with specific work needs are allowed to access confidential customer information. Network security settings are also continuously upgraded including user safety authentication and network firewall protection to ensure customer information security.
"Legal compliance, green procurement, and partnerships with suppliers based on the principle of good faith" has always been Tex Year’s procurement policy. Through the continuous implementation of the existing supplier management system and the establishment, certification, and registration of compliance standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO13485, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001, we have provided our suppliers with a standard guideline to follow. We are committed to work together to enhance our corporate social responsibility and a sustainable supply chain development.
Supplier EP Requirement
- In order to comply with legal decrees on ecosystem, human rights, equal opportunity, fair terms of employment, health & safety, etc., our suppliers were asked to fill out a "supplier audit checklist". It covered several aspects such as quality, environment, human rights & labor practices, production & delivery, and technical standards that are subject to inspections.
- In order to comply with international environmental protection standards such as RoHS and SVHCs, we have required our suppliers not to provide raw materials that contain harmful substances (lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, PBB, and PBDE) and to issue a "Declaration of SVHC/REACH Conformity".
- Annual supplier evaluations shall be carried out every year (including environmental assessments and social responsibility investigations).
- In order to enhance supply chain flexibility, shorten product development time, and reduce unnecessary costs in the supply chain, our company prioritized purchases from local suppliers to reduce carbon emissions from transportation and to create more local job opportunities.
Green Equipment Requirement
- Throughout the course of designing a new generation of production equipment, the equipment manufacturers are required to put water conservation, energy saving, and other carbon reduction plans into consideration.